Sweet Clover™, the blog for Q. is gaining momentum and we are looking for brilliant contributors!
If you have exceptional writing skills and would like to share your expertise with our audience, we'd love to hear from you!
Please review this page for more details on submitting a post!
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive and aligned with the mission and values of Q.
Our Values: Empower, Encourage & Inspire
Our mission is to be a source of inspiration for women so they don't feel alone, by providing connections with other women focused on entrepreneurship, mental well-being, and community service opportunities.
We also look for a few things before we publish:
- Original concepts; we will not publish anything that's been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the tone of Q. We are casual, helpful and avoid discussion on politics or religion.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article.
- Maximum of 1 link back to your website.
What we won't accept:
- Repeat content (please review topics on our blog currently).
- Anything construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything too promotional.
- Anything offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything overly critical of an individual or company.
How to submit:
- Send your completed post in a Word/Pages document to email@example.com with Sweet Clover™ in the subject line.
- Provide up to 3 images with attribution.
- Include an author bio including one link (maximum) to your own website.